Friday, May 14, 2010

Well, this is my first ever post. Let me introduce myself. I am Penny Davis, owner and principal shooter for Pink Bug Photography, located in Dubbo, NSW. I live at home with one crazy mental feral of a dog, one deliciously evil devil of a cat, and one amazingly patient husband. Some fun factoids about me? Hrm - I learned to ride a motorcycle BEFORE I even tried riding a pushbike. Chocolate is my bliss. Snakes (the slithering slimy variety) are my version of hell. I adore my nieces and nephews. And I love, love, love photography. Which is why I started Pink Bug Photography.

Photography has always been a passion of mine. Until only two years ago, I had not thought it possible that I could make it my profession. I mean, honestly, how amazing is it that I get to spend an hour or two or even a day having fun, goofing off,  making people laugh, and doing something I ABSOLUTELY LOVE - and actually get paid to do it? I have such a sweet job. The fact that I in turn get to make a difference in people's lives - to creatively influence, via the captured images, the way they feel about each other, and  themselves, is such an awesome feeling.

Hopefully one day I will have an opportunity to do the same for you. This blog's purpose is to take you with me on my adventures, gain an insight into what I do, and perhaps have fun looking through the moments in time that I have captured for others.

No comments:

Post a Comment